Friday, February 26, 2010

Google Geek - Internet Distractions


My name is Ron Hall.
I live at the Funny Farm.


Main reason for this post is to let everyone (anyone) know I am still around. Have been trying to evaluate/research jumping into a more active roll in digital social networking (Twitter, Facebook, and now Google's Buzz). Thin it is worthwhile, just trying to find a rhythm to doing it that does not elevate my heart beat/blood pressure.

Since I still enjoy direct social contact and networking the old fashion way trying to find the time has been a challenge. Especially since I believe that pace is a key factor in enjoying life.

Have still been doing 3D models - Dayton (WA) Train Depot, and have been doing a lot of Google Earth related networking for Ice Age Flood Geologic Trail,  Mullan Trail, and Oregon/California Trail. Doing a presentation and workshop at the Northwest Council for Computers in Education in Seattle next week.

Got to go. Make it a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment