Thursday, January 7, 2010

Google Chrome


My name is Ron Hall.
I live at the Funny Farm.

Decided to act on my new year's resolutions right away. I installed Google Chrome on my
Mac laptop. Had been waiting for it to come out for the Mac, and noticed that my "cub reporter" had installed it on her IMac. Unlike the other browsers she had used (Safari, Firefox at home - Internet Explorer at school) chrome allows you to chose a theme.

The install was a breeze. It imported all my bookmarks from Safari. I used "Preference" settings to set up my preferred start page. Picked out my theme. On initial text drive went to one of my Google Sites and noticed that Chrome does not support the Google Earth API yet. Will take it for a longer test drive and get back to you.

Make it a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment