Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Google Geek - The Pleasure of Distractions

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

My name is Ron Hall.
I live at the Funny Farm.

Been a while since my last post - got involved in quite a number of little chores, errands, and distractions. Easy to do as one gets older. You slow the pace of your life down (less gets done, but the satisfaction with what you accomplish gets greater). You lose a bit of focus (variety is the spice of life). You become capable of rearranging your priorities on a moments notice (curiosity killed the cat - but not me). You try to develop new constructive "habits" to replace the older negative tendencies (old dogs can't learn new tricks). Above all - you remain stubborn.

Coming up on birthday tomorrow. Life is good. One goal for next year is to experiment with a few more Google tools. We'll see....

Make it a good day.

PS - My typing is getting a bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment