Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Google Geek - Getting in the Holiday Spirit

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

My name is Ron Hall.
I live at the Funny Farm.

Procrastination. I have been putting off quite a number of my Christmas duties while I putter around with a few things of interest to me.

Have been rereading Jeff Jarvis's book "What Would Google Do?" - rather than sending out Xmas cards. Told my sister (number 1 entry in my Google search) to read it (she loves it) and she is coming for the holidays - so I want to discuss a few ideas from it with her.

Just finished off another SketchUp model and posted to the 3D Warehouse - rather than sending out Xmas cards.

Just back from a quick holiday trip to Seattle - see my brother, attend a great holiday party, go to the Apple store - rather than send out Xmas cards.

Have been going to holiday parties (rather working on a Facebook page), still like the old fashion social networking best.

Well do have to get working on the holiday letter - better late than never.

Make it a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment