Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Google Geek - Vacation Review


My name is Ron Hall.
I live at the Funny Farm.

Apologies to anyone that needs this blog as a daily fix - been taking a Christmas break (from the blog, not being a Google Geek.) Spent/spending time reviewing (SketchUp for Dummies), rereading (What Would Google Do?), catching up on some 3D model work (Irma Hotel), tweaking kml projects (my Google Earth Gallery presentations), and puttering with some new things (Google Earth "Places").

Also continued my networking - face to face and digital. Have a number of things coming up that require  demonstrations/Q&A 's (NCCE Workshop), so I am trying to get current. Hope to get myself more digitally organized  - want/need to retool my website to make it more of a resource than just a resume.

Got to get moving. Make it a good day.




No comments:

Post a Comment