Sunday, December 6, 2009

Google Geek - Local Business Listing


My name is Ron Hall.
I live at the Funny Farm.

Checked in at my Google account this morning (per usual) and noticed that I had not checked/updated my Local Business Center listing in quite awhile.  If you have a Google account and own or are involved with a local business, you can use this service to edit and customize your listing in Google Maps. This enhances your "searchability", similar to having a custom add in the yellow pages.

You can edit your location, add pictures, add video, tell about your products, hours of operation. payment options, website, etc. You can also create digital coupons. It is not available in all locations (still waiting for coverage at the Funny Farm), but should work in urban areas.

Well it is Sunday - my time to putter.

Make it a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment