Friday, October 30, 2009

Google Geek - Gray Area Between Work and Play


My name is Ron Hall.
I live at the Funny Farm.

Read a saying by Confucius the other day - Choose a job you like and you will never have to work a day in your life.

Partial list of things I am "working on" -


  • 3D model of my daughter's school - for use in bond fund drive, also will do a kml piece on the school district
  • 3D model of a proposed earth home in Boise. Idaho
  • Follow up proposal to the Ice Age Flood Institute - see if I can convince them to use Google Earth  in the upcoming inventory and evaluation of geologic features to include in the trail
  • Meeting/networking with the Oregon/California Trail Association - hope they are interested in doing some kml work for use in Google Earth Gallery
  • Waiting to hear on a national preservation technologies grant - to do a 3D model of a local town for use in Google Earth, and to incorporate into HistoryLink.org website
  • Update my kml work on the Spokane River with Spokane Riverkeeper - need to do a screen capture demo, Center for Justice is shooting a Youtube profile on me
  • Waiting for data on my work with Gonzaga Environmental Law Clinic -idea is to monitor stormwater runoff to see how it is effecting water quality in the river


Good work if you can get it. Make it a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment