Monday, September 14, 2009

Google Geek - Spreading the Word

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
ahcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz


My name is Ron Hall.
I live at the Funny Farm.

First thing - found out pretty quick that Blogspot has a special feature called Blogger Mobile. Also appears to be a way to post via email. Will find out more when I get the chance and get back to you.

Having a busy Monday. One of the things on my plate is getting ready for a demonstration of Google Earth at a luncheon tomorrow. For the past couple years I have been showing (groups and individuals) Google Earth (sometimes SketchUp) and some of the things it can do. Will generally talk about it at the drop of a hat. Have done a number of conference presentations. Tomorrow it is for the local Lions Club.

As a Google Geek it's my version of marketing. Working on my communication skills while getting feedback/tailoring presentation. Biggest thing is getting people hooked enough (finding the reason that engages their personal interest) to make them persistent enough to climb the learning curve. Something I have had to do continually (or chose not to) in my life.
Got to run.
Make it a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment