Friday, September 11, 2009

Google Mobile - The Geek to Go

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
ahcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz


My name is Ron Hall.
I live at the Funny Farm.

The first rule is there are no rules. If I haven't mentioned it yet - I always wanted to get good enough on a computer so I did not have to spend much time on one. I am not quite there yet,
but yesterday I took the day off from my blog, but not from being a Google Geek.

Played golf with a friend. One of the other guys in the group was a guy that worked in commercial real estate - nationally. I told him about StreetView and how you can use it in both Google Maps and Google Earth to check out different venues remotely. Even works on my Iphone.

Speaking of my Iphone - headed to airport right after this - day trip to Boise, Idaho - looking at a site for a proposed earth home that I modeled in SketchUp for 3D visualization. Taking Iphone (no laptop). Want to try out Google Mobile some more. Idea is to try and edit this post from the phone. Wish me luck.

More later - hopefully.

Make it a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment