Saturday, September 26, 2009

Google Geekdom - What Interests Me


My name is Ron Hall.
I live at the Funny Farm.

I can be a pretty boring guy at times. Over last couple days been reading/studing about (in no particular order) Layout presentations (3D aspects of), SketchUp compoments (new version of SketchUp Pro has the capability to do dynamic components), animation in SketchUp (for use in Layout),  and Lyndon Johnson (Doris Kerns Goodwins book). Also been running a big excavator and trying to organize the barn.

All of this is aimed at self improvement (that is what I have been telling my wife). In addition to teaching myself, will be working on a few screen captures (another thing I am learning). One is to help others see the potential of some of the work I have done in Layout (they just wanted Powerpoint slydes). Others will be support pieces for Google Earth content pieces I have done.

I told you I can be boring. But I still need to work on my typing skills, so here I am.

Enjoy the weekend. I always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment