Wednesday, September 23, 2009

SketchUp - Continuing Education for the Google Geek


My name is Ron Hall.
I live at the Funny Farm.

Up to my eye balls in SketchUp and really enjoying myself. Couple of fronts I am pushing forward. I am trying to write up a grant for the use of SketchUp and Google Earth to aid in historic preservation. Second is I am expanding my knowledge/experience with Sandbox tools, Ruby scripts, animations, and components. Part of this process is being aided by my Google Group of Super Modelers (thanks guys). Part is from reading "SketchUp for Dummies" (Thanks Aidan). Part is from online user forums/sites run by world wide SketchUp community.

Want to improve my work flow/cut down modeling time. Also looking for new ways to use the models in communication process. Lots of changes to SketchUp since it first came out (new edition released yesterday). Now you can use Streetview to get images for textures.

Lots of work to do. Sorry if you do not find this as interesting as I do but....

Make it a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment